I am thinking about that for quite some time now… how about having some posts written by other people once in a while? (Once every month maybe?)
If you have something relevant to share with us about anything conerning Ruby, I offer you to do it right here on Ruby Fleebie! just send me your post at frank[at]rubyfleebie.com and if it’s good enough, I’ll publish it.
I hate to say this but to be accepted, your post must follow these guidelines :
- Do not use the language of a 12 years old AOLer (e.g. Ruby iz da shit, it rEaLlY r0ckz hArd!!!1).
- Do not preach about Jesus. This is a Ruby blog.
- No mother jokes (e.g. Your mother is so fat one could believe she is not a human but a demolition truck!!). These jokes are not the slightest bit funny and more importantly they don’t make any sense on a ruby blog. Avoid them at all costs.
- Don’t go all crazy writing how much you hate me and how stupid I was to let a troublemaker like you spit his hatred on the blog without any precaution.
- Don’t scare my readers by telling them how much it would rock if someone would invent COBOLOnRails, ADAOnRails, FileMakerProOnRails or FoxtranOnRails.
- Don’t start your post like this : “And this is why I’d like to hear you on the subject”.
- Don’t threaten my readers by telling them you will suck their blood.
- And finally, under any circumstance, DO NOT insult Fleebie! Let this friendly and peaceful red alien alone for God sake!
That’s all I can think of right now.
Seriously, I cannot guarantee WHEN and IF I will publish your post, but if it’s relevant in one way or another, I will.